Your Ad Here

Beer Joint Or Bust by michael jackson

>> Wednesday 9 September 2009

Intro G---G---G---G  


C
Tired of How I am

DG
I Don't know why I even try to be her Loving man.
I might be blue that might be true

C
But I ain't gonna fuss

D
I got 50 bucks and a pickup truck it's

CDG

beerjoint or bust.
chorus

GD

Grab two shots of whiskey

G
and a beer to chase it down

DG

Gonna celebrate my freedom and buy everyone a round

D

She hurt me pretty good man

G
but I ain't gonna cuss

D
Gonna ease my pain with ferminted grain

CDG
it's beer joint or bust.

G---G---G---G  
Well My boss at work he's a jerk

C
He won't give me a raise

DG
working tweleve on and tweleve hours off at minimum wage

C
I told him I quit and he threw a fit as I drove off in my truck

D
I might be broke that ain't no joke it's

CDG

Beer joint or bust.
Repeat Chorus
Bridge

G
so if everything going wrong

C
if your running out of luck

D
I got a easy solution

CDG

beer joint or bust
Repeat chorus

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP