Your Ad Here

Why Arizona-crd by Chris Richards

>> Wednesday 9 September 2009

D

A hundred miles between us

Bm
When the blue took back the sky.

GD

Cities seeping out

A
And now there's nowhere left to hide

D

Swallows cross the highway

Bm
They're not going home this time

GD

Flying like canaries

A
From the bottom of a mine.
Chorus 1.

GADG

Headed for a stretch where the pavement doesn't bend

A
Days'll look like they don't care to end.
Verse 2.
Out along the mountains
If you look with one eye closed
You can see the spirits
Spin the dances of the ghosts
Waiting for the rains to come
And rinse the poisoned land
I have heard the thunder
And that's all that I could stand
Chorus 2.

GADG

Headed for s stretch where the pavement doesn't bend

A
Days'll look like they don't care to end

GADBm

Out there on a lonely desert corner

GA

Clues are swirling through the air

GADBm

When I get to Why Arizona

GAD

Maybe I'll know where to go from there
Instrumental break
Verse three
Radio is spinning
And it rolls and rolls and rolls
Searching for a signal
Coming in from heaven knows
Shadows crawling closer
With a dozen miles to go
And it's left to Tuscon
Or it's straight to Mexico
Repeat chorus two
When I get to Why Arizona
Maybe I'll know where to go from there
maybe I'll know where to go from there

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP